Description – adapted from the book ‘Inner Cultivation Through the Twelve Meridians’ by Chloe Faith Wordsworth:
The Heart Protector Meridian
In the Chinese Five Element tradition, the Heart Protector Meridian protects the Heart so it is safe for our heart to open to intimate relationship with trust. A well balanced Heart Protector Meridian supports us in being charismatic and exerting a magnetic, attractive force on others, making intimate, sexual, heart-connected relationship and bonding possible.
The need of the Heart Protector Meridian is to feel safe, so trust, intimacy, and sharing of deep feelings, joy and love is possible.
When this meridian is out of balance, we may experience some of the following:
- Feeling alone, like we have no friends
- Being accident prone, bumping into things, inadvertently hurting ourselves
- Masking vulnerability, pain and hurt with laughter
- Opening up in relationship, then feeling unsafe and withdrawing
- Opening up to total strangers without first establishing a relationship or trust
- Walling ourselves off from relationship and being unable to be intimate or close to anyone
- Only feeling safe when we do not have intimacy or close relationship, even if we are not single
- Sex that lacks connection, intimacy and trust, sexual addiction, addiction to pornography
- Using others for self-gratification
When this meridian is coherent, we can experience the following:
- Feeling safe in relationship and making sure that others feel safe too
- Being comfortable saying No when we feel unsafe, and saying Yes when we feel safe
- Building trusting relationships over time through reciprocal sharing of progressively deeper intimacies as the relationship unfolds
- Knowing who is trustworthy and who is not
- Being trustworthy and keeping others’ confidences
- Sex is shared with a trustworthy partner with whom there is love, affection, friendship and commitment
- The ability to sense danger and avoid threatening situations
- Supporting others in being protected
- Awareness of the pain experienced in the past without allowing it to interfere with creating trustworthy relationships in the present
Chi – our life energy – circulates through our meridian system throughout the day. Consequently, the highest and lowest energy times for each meridian are twelve hours apart. The Heart Protector Meridian’s energy peaks between 7pm and 9pm, and it dips to its lowest point between 7am and 9am.
The Heart Protector Meridian is a Fire Element meridian, which is connected to the season of Summer. The Fire Element’s need is for connection and its virtue is truth. Truth is cultivated when we take time to focus within ourselves so we can follow our conscience and the truth of our heart, speak our truth and access our insight and intuition.
Group Resonance Repatterning® session to balance the Heart Protector Meridian
To protect participant privacy, this session is conducted by proxy – participants take part on an energetic level only
- Before the session, you will be given the opportunity to share issues you would like to repattern through Google Forms.
- Sophia will collect all the submissions and conduct the session on the date shared above. She will do the Spiral Up option on the group’s behalf to shift the energy and then confirm the shift by rechecking the group’s resonance with each statement.
- The session will be shared with you as soon as possible in the form of a PDF and a private video link.