Description – adapted from the book ‘Inner Cultivation Through the Twelve Meridians’ by Chloe Faith Wordsworth:
The Heart Meridian
In the Chinese Five Element tradition, the Heart is where our SHEN – the essence of the heart, of conscious awareness and presence – lives. A well balanced Heart Meridian allows us to be present in each moment and to radiate peace, love and compassion to others, especially through our eyes. In this state of harmony, we can create peace and order within our body and mind, making sure that each meridian, organ and tissue is functioning optimally. We also find that we experience equanimity, clear perception, and integrity, as we follow the truth of our heart/conscience and act from a place of love.
The need of the Heart is to have a purpose/mission in life.
When this meridian is out of balance, we may experience some of the following:
- Excessive need for control that can manifest as being over-controlling or dictatorial
- Feeling or being out of control
- Excessive talking
- Life swinging between control and chaos
- Relationships swinging between dominance and submission
- Chaotic, random symptoms in the body
- A chaotic, cluttered, disorganised environment
- Communicating ideas and knowledge without heart connection
- The intellect rules our life and we are unable to access our intuition
- Feeling uncomfortable with eye contact
- Relationships with the wrong people as a result of an addictive need to connect
- Closing our heart to others to avoid pain and disappointment in relationships
When this meridian is coherent, we can experience the following:
- Life unfolds naturally and we intuitively feel the right time to act and the right time to wait and be patient
- Though we are busy doing things, it feels effortless
- Finding ourselves in the right place, at the right time, doing the right thing
- Bringing presence, inward focus, and mastery to every project we work on
- Knowing what we need and what others need
- Compassion for all people – there are no enemies and non-coherent behaviours in others are seen with compassion and understanding
- Doing the right thing and living with integrity
- Speaking with compassion and love
- Radiating love through our eyes
- Feeling love, gratitude, and appreciation in all circumstances
- Being fully present with awareness of each action
- Being full of vitality and health
Chi – our life energy – circulates through our meridian system throughout the day. Consequently, the highest and lowest energy times for each meridian are twelve hours apart. The Heart Meridian’s energy peaks between 11am and 1pm, and it dips to its lowest point between 11pm and 1am.
The Heart Meridian is a Fire Element meridian, which is connected to the season of Summer. The Fire Element’s need is for connection and its virtue is truth. Truth is cultivated when we take time to focus within ourselves so we can follow our conscience and the truth of our heart, speak our truth and access our insight and intuition.
Group Resonance Repatterning® session to balance the Heart Meridian
To protect participant privacy, this session is conducted by proxy – participants take part on an energetic level only
- Before the session, you will be given the opportunity to share issues you would like to repattern through Google Forms.
- Sophia will collect all the submissions and conduct the session on the date shared above. She will do the Spiral Up option on the group’s behalf to shift the energy and then confirm the shift by rechecking the group’s resonance with each statement.
- The session will be shared with you as soon as possible in the form of a PDF and a private video link.