Description – adapted from the book ‘Inner Cultivation Through the Twelve Meridians’ by Chloe Faith Wordsworth:
The Gall Bladder Meridian
In the Chinese Five Element tradition, the Gall Bladder Meridian allows us to exercise wise judgement and make wise decisions. A well balanced Gall Bladder Meridian allows us to see every side of an issue, sustain a broader perspective, and make decisions that keep us on track towards our goals, objectives and vision.
The need of the Gall Bladder Meridian is clarity to see what needs to be done and when.
When this meridian is out of balance, we may experience some of the following:
- Being easily distracted – by our own thoughts, noises, telephone calls, etc – which stops us from being present in the moment
- Being obsessed with details
- Difficulty in seeing another’s point of view
- Seeing everything in terms of right and wrong, good and bad
- Poor timing – being late, procrastinating, doing everything under pressure and deadlines
- Making poor decisions, being unable to make decisions, procrastinating in making decisions, regretting decisions, avoiding decisions
- Random changes in direction or goals, influenced by external circumstances rather than our inner knowing
When this meridian is coherent, we can experience the following:
- Having a good sense of timing, knowing when to slow down, when to take a pause, and when to speed up
- Being aware that there is a perfect timing for everything
- Having a broad vision of all the options before making decisions
- Being decisive
- Helping others broaden their perspective so they see all sides of an issue
- Helping others make wise decisions that are aligned with their goals
- Being optimistic and giving others a sense of hope
- Seeing problems as exciting challenges
- Able to focus our attention
Chi – our life energy – circulates through our meridian system throughout the day. Consequently, the highest and lowest energy times for each meridian are twelve hours apart. The Gall Bladder Meridian’s energy peaks between 11pm and 1am, and it dips to its lowest point between 11am and 1pm.
The Gall Bladder Meridian is a Wood Element meridian, which is connected to the season of Spring. The Wood Element’s need is for direction and its virtue is benevolence. Benevolence is cultivated when we go beyond all judgements of ourselves, others, and life. It gives us the vision to see things differently, see the bigger picture, see more options, and maintain a positive, hopeful attitude. It allows us to have a vision of the higher purpose of our life.
Group Resonance Repatterning® session to balance the Gall Bladder Meridian
20th December 2023
To protect participant privacy, this session is conducted by proxy – participants take part by submitting statements in advance of the session. They participate on an energetic level and by watching the livestream.
- Before the session, you will be given the opportunity to share issues you would like to repattern through Google Forms.
- Sophia will collect all the submissions and conduct the session on the date shared above, which you will have the opportunity to watch live. She will do the Spiral Up option on the group’s behalf to shift the energy and then confirm the shift by rechecking the group’s resonance with each statement.
- The session will be shared with you as soon as possible in the form of a PDF and a private video link.