Description – adapted from the book ‘Inner Cultivation Through the Twelve Meridians’ by Chloe Faith Wordsworth:
The Bladder Meridian
In the Chinese Five Element tradition, the Bladder Meridian governs the expenditure of energy. A well balanced Bladder Meridian controls the flow of our energy in all its forms (money, power, success, vital force, etc), making it available when needed. It allows us to access all our resources – physical, mental, emotional, spiritual – as and when needed in order to make best use of them, making sure we don’t overdraw on what we have available or dribble it away.
The need of the Bladder Meridian is to ensure we don’t push ourselves to our limits or become paralysed by fear, resulting in us not pushing ourselves at all. To achieve this, we need to restore our reserves through relaxation, sleep, correct eating and exercise, and by setting healthy limits and boundaries.
When this meridian is out of balance, we may experience some of the following:
- Over-exerting ourselves and driving ourselves to exhaustion
- Feeling overwhelmed and unable to sustain or complete projects
- Feeling fearful and being controlled by our fears
- Feeling exhausted and unable to draw on reserves of energy
- Not having the energy to handle extra stress
- Fantasizing – depleting mental energy reserves
When this meridian is coherent, we can experience the following:
- Acknowledging our fears and moving forward with courage
- Setting limits on ourselves to avoid overexertion
- Setting clear boundaries with others by saying No when we need to conserve our energy
- Expressing our needs and making them a priority
- Being multi-talented, resourceful and clever
- Enjoying sharing our talents while also sustaining and recharging our energy reserves
- Using our reserves appropriately and wisely in order to sustain our energy, health, etc
- Making sure we have the available energy needed to complete each project, relationship interaction, activity, etc, before committing to it
Chi – our life energy – circulates through our meridian system throughout the day. Consequently, the highest and lowest energy times for each meridian are twelve hours apart. The Bladder Meridian’s energy peaks between 3pm and 5pm, and it dips to its lowest point between 3am and 5am.
The Bladder Meridian is a Water Element meridian, which is connected to the season of Winter. The Water Element’s need is for reassurance and maintaining our energy reserves, and its virtue is wisdom. Wisdom allows us to see life calmly, conserve our life energy, stand firm in the face of the unknown and even death, and take right action instinctively.
Group Resonance Repatterning® session to balance the Bladder Meridian
20th August 2023
To protect participant privacy, this session is conducted by proxy – participants take part by submitting statements in advance of the session. They participate on an energetic level and by watching the livestream.
- Before the session, you will be given the opportunity to share issues you would like to repattern through Google Forms.
- Sophia will collect all the submissions and conduct the session on the date shared above, which you will have the opportunity to watch live. She will do the Spiral Up options on the group’s behalf to shift the energy and then confirm the shift by rechecking the group’s resonance with each statement.
- The session will be shared with you as soon as possible in the form of a PDF and a private video link.